Film Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum Community For Movie Lovers

PortalRegisterLog inHomeLatest images
Film Fanatics Grand Opening: August 17th, 2014. Welcome! Take a look around. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Mission: Impossible 5 Is Bringing Back Ving Rhames

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Film Fanatic
Theater Owner
Film Fanatic

Male

Mission: Impossible 5 Is Bringing Back Ving Rhames Empty
PostSubject: Mission: Impossible 5 Is Bringing Back Ving Rhames   Mission: Impossible 5 Is Bringing Back Ving Rhames Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 5:43 pm

Mission: Impossible 5 Is Bringing Back Ving Rhames 2nbykgl

While Tom Cruise is certainly the true headliner of the Mission: Impossible franchise, he's not the only recurring star. He only had a cameo appearance at the end of Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol, but Ving Rhames is the only actor other than Cruise to appear in all four of the series' titles. We had very little doubt that he wouldn't be getting the call to return for the in-development Mission: Impossible 5, but now it seems the deal is officially sealed.

If Mission: Impossible 5 director Christopher McQuarrie's official Twitter feed can be considered a reliable source, then it seems that Ving Rhames has officially come aboard for the sequel.

Mission: Impossible 5 is still in pre-production, with a script written by Iron Man 3 co-writer Drew Pearce, and Paramount Pictures currently has the film dated to be released on December 25, 2015. It's been reported that actress Rebecca Ferguson has signed on in a key role, and Alec Baldwin may be coming aboard as well.
Back to top Go down
https://filmfanatics.forumotion.com
AcidPurple
Movie Manager
AcidPurple

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Impossible 5 Is Bringing Back Ving Rhames   Mission: Impossible 5 Is Bringing Back Ving Rhames Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 9:47 pm

I wanna see this one! Eeeeee! I love Tom Cruise and Ving.
Back to top Go down
TonyT
Movie Goer
TonyT

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Impossible 5 Is Bringing Back Ving Rhames   Mission: Impossible 5 Is Bringing Back Ving Rhames Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 6:50 pm

Ving Rhames is a cool guy but I was never a fan of these movies. I think I saw the first MI but that's all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Impossible 5 Is Bringing Back Ving Rhames   Mission: Impossible 5 Is Bringing Back Ving Rhames Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission: Impossible 5 Is Bringing Back Ving Rhames
Page 1 of 1