Film Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum Community For Movie Lovers

PortalRegisterLog inHomeLatest images
Film Fanatics Grand Opening: August 17th, 2014. Welcome! Take a look around. Hope you enjoy your time here.

As Above So Below

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DIOD
Movie Goer
DIOD

Male

As Above So Below Empty
PostSubject: As Above So Below   As Above So Below Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 9:45 pm

As Above So Below X5avxs

Release Date: 8-29-14

When a team of explorers ventures into the catacombs that lie beneath the streets of Paris, they uncover the dark secret that lies within this city of the dead.

This movie looks crazy scary! Imma go see it with a big group of friends so we can see each others reactions. This movie is going to be like the Boogey Man meets the Descendants.

Edited by Film Fanatic - Just formatting the post to look like the other threads
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Movie Goer
Invincible

As Above So Below Empty
PostSubject: Re: As Above So Below   As Above So Below Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 8:54 pm

It doesn't look scary at all but it might be better than most crap horror movies.
Back to top Go down
DIOD
Movie Goer
DIOD

Male

As Above So Below Empty
PostSubject: Re: As Above So Below   As Above So Below Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 9:14 pm

A lot of horror movies aren't scary but something about facing your past scares me.
Back to top Go down
DJCast
Movie Goer
DJCast

As Above So Below Empty
PostSubject: Re: As Above So Below   As Above So Below Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 4:55 pm

This movie looks decent. Better than cliche slasher and haunted house movies.
Back to top Go down
AcidPurple
Movie Manager
AcidPurple

Female

As Above So Below Empty
PostSubject: Re: As Above So Below   As Above So Below Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 6:06 pm

It looks creepy. I wouldn't be caught dead in a place like that.  affraid 
Back to top Go down
Film Fanatic
Theater Owner
Film Fanatic

Male

As Above So Below Empty
PostSubject: Re: As Above So Below   As Above So Below Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 10:41 pm

The more I see the previews for this flick the more interested I get... I would be interested to see how some of them die and how the others defeat the illusions or whatever it is that gets them.
Back to top Go down
https://filmfanatics.forumotion.com
DJCast
Movie Goer
DJCast

As Above So Below Empty
PostSubject: Re: As Above So Below   As Above So Below Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 9:23 pm

Film Fanatic wrote:
The more I see the previews for this flick the more interested I get... I would be interested to see how some of them die and how the others defeat the illusions or whatever it is that gets them.

You know how it works now. A lone surviving female will get away right after losing her male love interest after making you think they will both get away right at the last minute.
Back to top Go down
Film Fanatic
Theater Owner
Film Fanatic

Male

As Above So Below Empty
PostSubject: Re: As Above So Below   As Above So Below Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 9:48 pm

DJCast wrote:
Film Fanatic wrote:

You know how it works now. A lone surviving female will get away right after losing her male love interest after making you think they will both get away right at the last minute.

Hahaa, yeah probably... Either that or they ALL die at the end. I like horror movies that do that sometimes. No survivors bitches!
Back to top Go down
DIOD
Movie Goer
DIOD

Male

As Above So Below Empty
PostSubject: Re: As Above So Below   As Above So Below Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:21 pm

Going to see this tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Film Fanatic
Theater Owner
Film Fanatic

Male

As Above So Below Empty
PostSubject: Re: As Above So Below   As Above So Below Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 6:45 pm

We saw the movie last night. I have to say, it was really well done. I really enjoyed it and it was not at all what I was expecting. Although it wasn't scary really, (No horror movies are scary to me in general) it was creepy at some parts and the actors, effects, and camera work were all executed very well.

Stuff:
Back to top Go down
DIOD
Movie Goer
DIOD

Male

As Above So Below Empty
PostSubject: Re: As Above So Below   As Above So Below Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 9:35 pm

Film Fanatic wrote:
We saw the movie last night. I have to say, it was really well done. I really enjoyed it and it was not at all what I was expecting. Although it wasn't scary really, (No horror movies are scary to me in general) it was creepy at some parts and the actors, effects, and camera work were all executed very well.

Stuff:

Dude, I totally agree! It was a great movie. One of the best I have seen this year. My favorite death was the girl that Latouppe killed. That was just hardcore. Everything being reversed was an insane turn around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

As Above So Below Empty
PostSubject: Re: As Above So Below   As Above So Below Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As Above So Below
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Film Fanatics :: The Theater :: In Theaters/Coming Soon-
Jump to: