Film Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum Community For Movie Lovers

PortalRegisterLog inHomeLatest images
Film Fanatics Grand Opening: August 17th, 2014. Welcome! Take a look around. Hope you enjoy your time here.

3-D Movies...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Film Fanatic
Theater Owner
Film Fanatic

Male

3-D Movies...  Empty
PostSubject: 3-D Movies...    3-D Movies...  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 6:37 pm

How long do you think they will be around for? Do you think they are a permanent fixture of Hollywood now, or do you think it will slowly fade away over the next 10 years like the fad it was in the past? (Anyone remember Friday the 13th Part 3 being in 3-D in the 80's?)

I am not sure if it will fade away again these days, Hollywood is making a bunch of money off of it more now than ever. So many movies have jumped on the 3-D bandwagon, even movies that don't really require 3-D to make them look any better. It may fade away some day, but not anytime soon...

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
https://filmfanatics.forumotion.com
SitNSpin
Movie Goer
SitNSpin

3-D Movies...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-D Movies...    3-D Movies...  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 4:41 pm

They won't fade away until people stop paying for them.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Movie Goer
Invincible

3-D Movies...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-D Movies...    3-D Movies...  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 5:04 pm

I love 3D movies I hope they never go away. They make bad movies better and make good movies even better.
Back to top Go down
Film Fanatic
Theater Owner
Film Fanatic

Male

3-D Movies...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-D Movies...    3-D Movies...  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 7:08 pm

I like some 3-D movies but most of them I feel don't need 3-D at all.. It gets annoying, and the glasses bug my nose, so I won't go see a movie in 3-D unless someone else just has to go see it in 3-D or if I feel it really is a movie made for 3-D...
Back to top Go down
https://filmfanatics.forumotion.com
Senpai
Movie Goer
Senpai

3-D Movies...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-D Movies...    3-D Movies...  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:39 pm

I love 3d movies!
Back to top Go down
DIOD
Movie Goer
DIOD

Male

3-D Movies...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-D Movies...    3-D Movies...  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:28 pm

I dig them. I think they make movies better they are just too expensive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

3-D Movies...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-D Movies...    3-D Movies...  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3-D Movies...
Page 1 of 1