Film Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum Community For Movie Lovers

PortalRegisterLog inHomeLatest images
Film Fanatics Grand Opening: August 17th, 2014. Welcome! Take a look around. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Horrible Bosses 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AcidPurple
Movie Manager
AcidPurple

Female

Horrible Bosses 2 Empty
PostSubject: Horrible Bosses 2   Horrible Bosses 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:47 pm

Horrible Bosses 2 Video-10

Release Date: 11-26-2014

Dale, Kurt and Nick decide to start their own business but things don't go as planned because of a slick investor, prompting the trio to pull off a harebrained and misguided kidnapping scheme.
Thoughts on this movie? It looks very funny and the first one was crazy.

Did I do everything right, Film Fanatic? I hope so. Smile

Edited by Film Fanatic - You did good, but you forgot to bold the release date.
Back to top Go down
Film Fanatic
Theater Owner
Film Fanatic

Male

Horrible Bosses 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrible Bosses 2   Horrible Bosses 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:58 pm

As I mentioned in the edit, you did everything right but you forgot to bold the release date. Not a biggie, you will get used to how to do it as time goes on. :3

As for the movie, I am really hyped for this one. The first was was friggin' hilarious and the scene in the previews for this one where Jennifer Aniston wants to be shitted on..... LOL! Wow... Not all that surprising for her freaky nympho character though... Hahaa!
Back to top Go down
https://filmfanatics.forumotion.com
DIOD
Movie Goer
DIOD

Male

Horrible Bosses 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrible Bosses 2   Horrible Bosses 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:17 pm

There making another one? I thought the first one was kind of stupid.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Movie Goer
Invincible

Horrible Bosses 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrible Bosses 2   Horrible Bosses 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 5:23 pm

Can't go wrong with Kevin Spacey and Jason Bateman. Aniston is nice eye candy to.
Back to top Go down
AcidPurple
Movie Manager
AcidPurple

Female

Horrible Bosses 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrible Bosses 2   Horrible Bosses 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:23 am

Film Fanatic wrote:
As I mentioned in the edit, you did everything right but you forgot to bold the release date. Not a biggie, you will get used to how to do it as time goes on. :3

As for the movie, I am really hyped for this one. The first was was friggin' hilarious and the scene in the previews for this one where Jennifer Aniston wants to be shitted on..... LOL! Wow... Not all that surprising for her freaky nympho character though... Hahaa!

Awesomesauce! Smile

Oh my gosh, I know right? That scene made me crack up laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Horrible Bosses 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrible Bosses 2   Horrible Bosses 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Horrible Bosses 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Film Fanatics :: The Theater :: In Theaters/Coming Soon-
Jump to: