Film Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum Community For Movie Lovers

PortalRegisterLog inHomeLatest images
Film Fanatics Grand Opening: August 17th, 2014. Welcome! Take a look around. Hope you enjoy your time here.

The Expendables 3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Film Fanatic
Theater Owner
Film Fanatic

Male

The Expendables 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Expendables 3   The Expendables 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 6:58 pm

The Expendables 3 33uz8sl

Release Date: 8-15-2014

Barney and his team, known as "The Expendables", come into conflict with ruthless arms dealer Conrad Stonebanks, the Expendables' co-founder, who is determined to destroy the team.

I kinda liked the first one, but the 2nd one was kinda meh and I am burnt out on these flicks. I don't think I will be going to see this one. Just a buncha old washed up action stars for the most part trying to relive their glory days. Although it does contain some of the younger guys and I do still like and respect guys like Sly Stallone and Schwarzenegger and such, and it is a guys guy movie, but I am just tired of it to be honest.
Back to top Go down
https://filmfanatics.forumotion.com
DIOD
Movie Goer
DIOD

Male

The Expendables 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Expendables 3   The Expendables 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 9:41 pm

Saw it last weekend and it was amazing! Far better than the last 2. I hear they are going to make a 4th one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Movie Goer
Invincible

The Expendables 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Expendables 3   The Expendables 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 11:37 pm

No just no
Back to top Go down
DJCast
Movie Goer
DJCast

The Expendables 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Expendables 3   The Expendables 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 2:28 am

My brother went to go see this on Friday and he said it was a let down versus the other two. In my experiences these types of movies are better seen with a group of friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Expendables 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Expendables 3   The Expendables 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Expendables 3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Film Fanatics :: The Theater :: In Theaters/Coming Soon-
Jump to: