Film Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum Community For Movie Lovers

PortalRegisterLog inHomeLatest images
Film Fanatics Grand Opening: August 17th, 2014. Welcome! Take a look around. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Sin City: A Dame to Kill For

Go down 
+2
DIOD
Film Fanatic
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Film Fanatic
Theater Owner
Film Fanatic

Male

Sin City: A Dame to Kill For Empty
PostSubject: Sin City: A Dame to Kill For   Sin City: A Dame to Kill For Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 6:44 pm

Sin City: A Dame to Kill For De03n5

Release Date: 8-22-2014

The town's most hard-boiled citizens cross paths with some of its more reviled inhabitants.

Looking VERY forward to this sequel. Loved the first Sin City, own it, and can't wait for this one. I love most of Frank Miller's works and Sin City is no exception. Also a big Mickey Rourke fan, and I love his character in this franchise.
Back to top Go down
https://filmfanatics.forumotion.com
DIOD
Movie Goer
DIOD

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sin City: A Dame to Kill For   Sin City: A Dame to Kill For Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 11:49 pm

I haven't seen the first one yet but they look really good. Should I watch the first one before going to see this one?
Back to top Go down
TonyT
Movie Goer
TonyT

PostSubject: Re: Sin City: A Dame to Kill For   Sin City: A Dame to Kill For Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 6:55 pm

Yes you should. This one will be a prequel/sequel and will go back and forth between events that happen before and after the events of the first one. I plan to go see it tomorrow. Should be fantastic! cat
Back to top Go down
Film Fanatic
Theater Owner
Film Fanatic

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sin City: A Dame to Kill For   Sin City: A Dame to Kill For Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 7:25 pm

DIOD wrote:
I haven't seen the first one yet but they look really good. Should I watch the first one before going to see this one?

What Tony said. You don't have to, but it would make more sense.
Back to top Go down
SitNSpin
Movie Goer
SitNSpin

PostSubject: Re: Sin City: A Dame to Kill For   Sin City: A Dame to Kill For Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 12:02 am

Great movie!! Just got back from seeing it. It's way better than the first.
Back to top Go down
Film Fanatic
Theater Owner
Film Fanatic

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sin City: A Dame to Kill For   Sin City: A Dame to Kill For Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 12:14 am

We were gonna go see it tonight but decided on tomorrow night instead. I'm excited!
Back to top Go down
Film Fanatic
Theater Owner
Film Fanatic

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sin City: A Dame to Kill For   Sin City: A Dame to Kill For Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 7:23 pm

Alrighty, well saw the movie last night and it was great! I loved it, better than the first one imo too. The way the stories flowed were better than in the first and it wasn't as all over the place as the first one. Highly recommend it.. Although one thing I was not clear on:

Spoiler - Marv:
Back to top Go down
AcidPurple
Movie Manager
AcidPurple

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sin City: A Dame to Kill For   Sin City: A Dame to Kill For Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 7:30 pm

Miiight go see this on Tuesday. A friend of mine really wants to go see it and that's her day off. I'm a little interested but not a movie I must see.
Back to top Go down
TonyT
Movie Goer
TonyT

PostSubject: Re: Sin City: A Dame to Kill For   Sin City: A Dame to Kill For Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 10:37 pm

It was alright but not nearly as good as the first one to me. I would have added more storylines to it. Good question about Marv Fanatic i'm not sure about that myself.
Back to top Go down
Senpai
Movie Goer
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Sin City: A Dame to Kill For   Sin City: A Dame to Kill For Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:37 pm

My brother said it sucked and we usually agree on movies so I don't know.
Back to top Go down
AcidPurple
Movie Manager
AcidPurple

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sin City: A Dame to Kill For   Sin City: A Dame to Kill For Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 11:05 pm

Eh it was alright. My friend liked it a lot. I just liked the ending when Jessica Alba shot that senator guy. He was a real jackass. I just don't really get these movies. The black and white mixed with color is aggravating to my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sin City: A Dame to Kill For   Sin City: A Dame to Kill For Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sin City: A Dame to Kill For
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Film Fanatics :: The Theater :: In Theaters/Coming Soon-
Jump to: